Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Direct And Indirect Speech Exercise

Direct And Indirect Speech Worksheet
Direct And Indirect Speech Worksheet

1.     Rama said, “I am going to kadapa.”

Rama said …………………………………………………………………………

2.     He said to her, “I hate you.”

He told her …………………………………………………………………………

3.     She said to me, ‘please open the door.”

She told me…………………………………………………………………………

4.     They said, “We will help you.”

They said …………………………………………………………………………

5.     He said to me, “Do you play chess?”

He asked me …………………………………………………………………………

6.     He said to her, “Who is your English teacher?”

He asked her …………………………………………………………………………

Also Read

Active And Passive Voice Rules

7.     He asked me, “Where does your father live?”

He asked me …………………………………………………………………………

8.     He said to me, “ How many brothers have you?”

He asked me …………………………………………………………………………

9.     He said, “I saw your purse here on the table yesterday.”   

He said …………………………………………………………………………

10.  Sreenu said to Ramu, “ I will come tomorrow.:

Sreenu told Ramu ………………………………………………………………

11.  His sister said to him, “I have never seen a tiger.”

His sister told him …………………………………………………………………

12.  The girl asked him, “ can you sing with me?” 

The girl asked him ………………………………………………………………

13.  She said to me, “Do you like music?”

She asked me …………………………………………………………………………

14.   My uncle said to me “Did you see the news paper this morning?”

My uncle asked me …………………………………………………………………………

15.   The doctor asked the patient “Did you eat anything this morning?”

The doctor asked the patient ……………………………………………………

Also Check

Free English Speaking Course

Punctuation English Grammar

Sentence Definition and Types

Fill In The Blanks With Suitable Verb Forms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Articles

Recent Posts