Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Too -to - So - that Worksheet 

Hi friends! In this post, I have given the topic of Too -to - So - that Worksheet. I have given 15 sentences for your practice. I hope this English Grammar Exercise - 12 will be useful for you.

Too -to - So - that Worksheet
Too -to - So - that Worksheet

English Grammar Exercise - 12

1. Madhu is too young to do things on his own.

2. The coffee is too hot for me to drink.

3. The teacher was too weak to control the class.

4. The police ran too fast to catch the thief.

5. She is too proud to beg.

6. Radha is too old to live without help.

7. I am too busy to talk to you.

8. My friend was too tired to climb the steps.

9. The problem was too complex to be solved easily.

10. It was too cold for us to go out.

English Grammar Exercises

English Grammar Exercise - 10

English Grammar Exercise - 9

English Grammar Exercise - 8

English Grammar Exercise - 7

English Grammar Exercise - 6

English Grammar Exercise - 5

English Grammar Exercise - 4

11. Her behaviour was too rude for me to tolerate.

12. The weather is too hot for me to go out.

13. Balu was too poor to send his children to private school.

14. The puzzle was too difficult for Rahul to solve.

15. He is too weak to walk.

Answers

1. Madhu is so young that he can't do things on his own.

2. The coffee is so hot that I can't drink it.

3. The teacher was so weak that he couldn't control the class.

4. The police ran so fast that he couldn't catch the thief.

5. She is so proud that she can't beg.

6. She is so old that she can't live without help.

7. I am so busy that I can't talk to you.

8. My friend was so tired that he could climb the steps.

9. The problem was so complex that it couldn't be solved easily.

10.It was so cold that we couldn't go out.

11.Her behaviour was so rude that we could not tolerate it.

12.The weather is so hot that I can not go out.

13.Balu was so poor that he couldn't send his children to private school.

14.The puzzle was so difficult that Rahul couldn't solve it.

15.He is so weak that he can't walk.

Learn Also: Wing Chun Martial Arts Course

Learn Also: Digital Marketing Course Online

Learn Also: Web Designing Course Online

Learn Also: Online Graphic Design Degree 

Learn Also: Free English Speaking Course

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Articles

Recent Posts