Saturday, June 5, 2021

Degrees Of Comparison Exercise

Hi friends! In this post, I have given the topic of Degrees Of Comparison Exercise. I have given 12 sentences for your practice. I hope this English Grammar Exercise - 10 will be useful for you.

English Grammar Exercise - 10
English Grammar Exercise - 10

Degrees Of Comparison Worksheet

Fill in the blanks with the appropriate form of the adjective.

1. Rajani was __________ than I thought.

1. tall

2. taller

3.tallest

2. Although the shop was __________ I bought it.

1. small

2. smaller

3. smallest

3. Is your grandfather any __________ today?

1. good

2. better

3. best

4. America is __________ country in the world.

1. rich

2. the richest

3. the richer

5. Lalitha is __________ beautiful girl I have ever met.

1. the more

2. the most

3. most

English Grammar Exercises

English Grammar Exercise - 9

English Grammar Exercise - 8

English Grammar Exercise - 7

English Grammar Exercise - 6

English Grammar Exercise - 5

English Grammar Exercise - 4

English Grammar Exercise - 3

English Grammar Exercise - 2

6. I do __________ work than you.

1. more

2. much

3. most

7. John earns __________ than his wife.

1. more

2. much

3. most

8. My friends are not as __________. as they are.

1. rich

2. richer

3. richest

9. This is __________ unforgettable experience in my life.

1. most

2. the most

3. more

10. I am as __________ as in my family.

1. tall

2. the tallest

3. taller

11. Which is __________ animal in the world?

1. the large

2.the larger

3. the largest

12. Iron is __________ useful metal in the world.

1. the more

2. the most

3. most


Answers

1. taller 

2. small 

3. better 

4. the richest 

5. the most

6. more 

7. more 

8. rich 

9. the most 

10.tall

11.the largest 

12.the most

Learn Also: Wing Chun Martial Arts - Self Defense Course

Learn Also: 5 Day Yoga Challenge Online Free Course

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Articles

Recent Posts