Monday, October 17, 2022

Reported Speech Worksheet 

Hi friends! In this post, I have given the topic of the Reported Speech Exercise. I have given 10 sentences for your practice. I hope this English Grammar Exercise - 13 will be useful for you.

Reported Speech Exercise
Reported Speech Exercise

English Grammar Exercise - 13

1. Priyanka: What are you doing?

    Ganesh: I am doing my homework.

2. Latha: What are you doing?

    Kamala: I am watering the plants.

3. Hari: Where did you go yesterday?

    Giri : I went to Guntur.

4. Veena: Gopal, I am not feeling well.

    Gopal: Go and see a doctor.

5. Raghu: What did you eat this morning?

    Swathi: I ate poori.

English Grammar Exercises

English Grammar Exercise - 12

English Grammar Exercise - 11

English Grammar Exercise - 10

English Grammar Exercise - 9

English Grammar Exercise - 8

English Grammar Exercise - 7

English Grammar Exercise - 6

6. Aravind: Which subject do you like? English or Maths.

    Vardhan: I like English.

7. Sridar: Where are you Sunanda?

    Sunanda: I am here in the garden.

8. Mohan: I am looking for you.

    Vanaja: What's the matter?

9. Sarala: When will you return from Mumbai?

    Sarojini: On the 10th of the next month.

10. Girija: Will you drop me at the bus stop?

    Gowriandh: Yes, I will.

Answers

1. Priyanka asked Ganesh what he was doing. Ganesh replied that he was doing his                homework.

2. Latha asked Kamala what she was doing. Kamala replied that she was watering the plants.

3. Hari asked Giri where he had gone yesterday. Giri replied that he had gone to Guntur.

4. Veena told Gopal that she was not feeling well. Gopal advised her to go and see a doctor.

5. Raghu asked Swathi what she had eaten that morning. Swathi replied that she had eaten poori.

6. Aravind asked Vardhan which subject he liked, English or Maths. Vardhan replied that he liked English.

7. Sirdar asked Sunanda where she was. Sunanda replied that she was there in the garden.

8. Mohan told Vanaja that he was looking for her. Vanaja enquired of her what the matter was.

9. Sarala asked Sarojini when she would return from Mumbai. Sarojini replied that on the 10th of the following month.

10. Girija asked Gowrinadh if he would drop her at the bus stop. Gowrinadh said affirmatively that he would.

Learn Also: Wing Chun Martial Arts Course

Learn Also: Digital Marketing Course Online

Learn Also: Web Designing Course Online

Learn Also: Online Graphic Design Degree 

Learn Also: Free English Speaking Course

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Articles

Recent Posts